Friday, September 7, 2007

Hello! If you don't know me........

If you don`t know me, I will tell you something soon:
My name is Leslie. I was born under the full moon.
I was born, study, work, married and have a distinguished family:
Vera, George, Joanie, Gregory, Alex and Jaclyn (Emily).

I am just an ordinary man,
Try to be busy as much as I can.
I am not a rich person, don`t call me wealthy.
The only thing I want to be: very, very healthy!
Don`t try to analyse me, don`t waste your time....
On a scale of a new dollar, maybe I worth an old dime.

Even if you look hard, won`t find my name in the library,
Quietly, I did my share of life, never been a celebrity.

You can ask me anything, except for my hard-earned money!
But if you need, I can give you milk, bread, butter or sweet honey.

When the times comes and I will leave this globe, who will miss me?
Somebody will look around and will ask: "Where is Leslie?"

Give me a short call when you just read this letter
I will be grateful to you, for a few days I will feel better!

(Don't forget: my name is Leslie.)

No comments: