Sunday, September 27, 2009

IT IS ME LESLIE....

If you don't me, I will tell you something soon:
My name is Leslie, I was born under the full moon.
I was born..study..married..and have a distinguished family:
Vera, George, Joanie, Gregory, Alex and a charming Jaclyn Emily.

I am just an ordinary man,
Try to be busy as much as I can.

I am not a rich person, don't call myself wealthy
The only thing I want to be: very, very healthy.

Don't try to analize me, don't wast your time.
On a scale of a new dollar, I worth maybe an old dime.

Even if you look hard, won't find my name in the library...
Quietly, I did my share of life, never been a celebrity.
You can ask me anything, except for my hard-earned money,
But if you need, I can give you milk, bread, or sweet honey.

When the time comes and I will this globe, who will miss me?
Somebody will look around and will ask: "Where is Leslie?"

Give me a short call, when you just read this letter,
I will be greatful to you and for a few days, I will better.

(Now you know me as Leslie Vertes. The date is 1997)